LAW OF COOKIES
Hotel Nice **
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small piece of text that websites send to your browser and stored on the user's terminal, which can be a personal computer, a mobile phone, tablet, etc. These files allow the website to remember information about your visit, such as language and preferred options, which can facilitate your next visit and make the site more useful by customizing its contents. Cookies play a very important role to improve the experience of using the web.
How are cookies used?
By browsing this website you are accepting that you can install cookies on your terminal and allow us to know the following information:
- Statistical information on the use of the web.
- The format of the preferred web access from mobile devices.
- The latest searches on web services and data customization services.
- Data connection with social networks for users accessing with your Facebook or Twitter.
Types of cookies used
This site uses both temporary cookies as permanent session cookies. Cookies Session store data only while the user accesses the web and permanent cookies store data in the terminal to be accessed and used in more than one session.
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through the cookies are addressed, the web can use:
They are those that allow the user to navigate through the website or application and use of different options or services it exist. For example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access the web parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features for the navigation and store content for broadcast video or sound.
They are those that allow the user to access the service with some features general predefined in the terminal or the user define. For example, language, type of browser through which you access the service, design selected content, geolocation of the terminal and the locale from which you access the service.
Cookies statistical analysis
They are those that allow the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on websites. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web, application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of these sites, in order to introduce service improvements depending on usage data that users make.
In some web pages you can be installed cookies third party that manage and improve services. Such as statistical services of Google Analytics.
How to manage cookies in the browser?
The user has the option to allow, block or remove installed cookies on your computer by configuring your browser options installed on your terminal:
To set permissions related to cookies in the Google Chrome browser:
- Click the menu in the toolbar (the upper right part, a symbol with 3 dashes).
- Select Settings.
- In the window that appears, in the end, click "Show advanced options".
- In the 'Privacy' section click the Settings button content.
- In the section Cookies you can configure.
More information about Google Chrome
To set permissions related to cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser:
- At the top of the Firefox window click the Tools menu.
- Select Options.
- Select the Privacy panel.
- From here you can set the option that interests you.
More information about Firefox
To set permissions related to cookies in the browser Internet Explorer 9:
- At the top of the Internet Explorer window click the Tools menu or go to an icon shaped gear also located on the top right.
- Select the Security tab and use the Delete browsing history to remove cookies. Enable Cookies check box, and then click Delete.
More information on Internet Explorer
In some browsers you can set up specific rules to manage cookies for web site, which provides more precise control over privacy. This means you can disable cookies from all sites except those in which you trust.